American Express credit card offers
As some of you may know, American Express offers various deals across merchants on an ongoing basis. For example, some are spend $x, get $x back. Another example is 10% back (usually with maximum amounts back) on every transaction. These deals can be found here (make sure you're logged into your American Express account0. Once you've found an offer, simply click "Add to card" and then going shopping. Hint: these work on gift cards, so it's an easy way to get discounted gift cards. Note: not every card receives all the offers, so you'll have to check each time whether you got lucky. Alot of the merchants are overpriced to begin with, so normally these ones are not good offers, but occasionally they'll offer merchants like Lowes, Staples or Dell, which when combined with other offers or coupons can be a good purchase.
January 2019: selected lucky card members get 10% back at Lowes, Staples or Dell through June 30, 2019 (maximum statement credit of $100 at Lowes, $150 at Staples and $1500 at Dell).
Chase Pay is a new(ish) offering from Chase, and they've got a deal on at the moment where you'll get $5 Off your takeout order when you use the "Order Ahead" option in the Chase Pay app (Android or IOS) or with your QR Code.
Note, offer valid at participating restaurants only. If available you will see under offers "Chase Pay New Years Celebration". The discount will automatically apply at checkout. To find them, go into the Chase Pay app and click -> Find and you'll see a bunch of merchants (most get Five Guys and Potbelly) unde the "Order ahead" section, then click "See all " under the merchant you're interested in. Then click through on the merchant name, click offers to double check it's there, and then proceed to order on the "Order" menu. What will happen is you'll see your card charge with the amount less the $5.
Mint Mobile 3 months service for only $20
I'm a personal user of Mint Mobile who are a virtual provider using the T-mobile network. This introductory offer is great for new customers and you can easily purchase ongoing service for a much more reasonable fee than other more main stream providers. I've been with them for over a year and it's been seamless, however as with everything in life, there are some caveats, so I've listed some of them below.
Mint Mobile is offering for new lines: 3-Months of Mint Mobile Prepaid Unlimited Talk & Text + 5GB LTE Data (per month) prepaid plan for $20 (that's $20 for the 3 momths, not $20 per month, so this is a big saving). Shipping is free when you click the 'Apply' link near the free shipping offer in cart.
Note, must activate prepaid SIM within 45 days of purchase (see details). Once your introductory 3-month prepaid airtime ends, you will have the option to continue on a 3, 6 or 12-month plan at the standard rate (see link below) unless cancelled.
- if you're going to port in your existing number, you must during it during initial activation. There is no option to port in you number after activation.
- Network runs on t-mobile towers only, so no roaming, which I've never found to be a problem.
- no T-mobile perks.
- data is technically however it's only full speed up until your LTE allotment and then speed drops to 128 kbs, which is pretty slow, but usable for text based apps such as Whatsapp.
- support isn't great. If its technical, call T-mobile directly, they see and can manage your connection.
Expires 01/01/2019 click here for deal
Sprint Bring Your Own Device - Free 1 year service
Sprint is offering 1-Year Unlimited Talk, Text & Data for Free when you bring an eligible unlocked smartphone. You will be required a purchase a Sprint SIM card to take advantage of this offer (SIM card is $2.99 ea. and $10 shipping & handling + tax).
Unlimited data, talk and text and unlimited HD streaming (video at speeds up to 480, music at up to 500 Kbps, gaming streams at up to 2Mbps) with unlimited 4G LTE data for most everything else. Data deprioritization applies during congestion. Eligible devices must be unlocked and compatible with Sprint SIM card and network. Check on the promotion page by clicking this link to see if your phone is compatible.
T & C's: credit approval req. Req. AutoPay, eBill, and port-in from postpaid carrier. Savings until 1/31/20; then $60/mo. for line 1, $40/mo. for line 2 & $30/mo./line for lines 3-5. Reqs. AutoPay (discount applied w/in 2 invoices), new account, bring your own eligible device & Sprint SIM card.
Any questions, ask in the comments
The deals below here are no longer available, but left because sometimes they might come back.
Free Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger at Wendy's with every purchase
Download the Wendy’s app and get a free Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger with any purchase. Combine this with the $1 fries and you have a meal for only a dollar + taxes
Burger King Whopper for only a penny
Burger King is offering one Whopper Sandwich for $0.01 when you place your order via the Burger King mobile app (iOS / Android) within 600-feet of any McDonald's restaurant location (store locator). Must place your Whopper order for pickup at any nearby participating Burger King restaurant (store locator).
- Location services permission must be enabled in the Burger King mobile app to determine your proximity to a McDonald's location and unlock offer (must be within at least a 600' distance).
- Order must be placed within one hour of unlocking the offer and picked up within one hour of placing order.
Dollar General $5 off $30, $10 off $50 selected gift cards
From December 9th to 15th, Dollar General has selected gift cards, GameStop, Burger King, Dominos, Chilli's and Olive Garden/Longhorn/Cheddars.
Link to weekly ad (see page 3)
Free Google Home Mini for 0.99c
A free Google Home Mini when you sign-up for Spotify Premium for 3 months (converts to 2 months when you convert to Family Plan which is required for the deal). Don't forget to setup a reminder to cancel before your subscription converts to full price plan ($14.99 per momth). I use the free Google Keep Notes application (here for the web version, IOS and Android)
- Sign up for the 3 month premium trial for $0.99 here
- After you've registered, upgrade to the family here (will convert to a 2 month free trial, still only $0.99 but the plan itself costs $14.99 + tax per month so don't forget to cancel)
- Check your emails and click the link for an email (it will be title "Your Google Home Mini is now available") and click "Get it Now"
- It will say $49 prior to checkout, but checkout and it should come out to zero.
- Wait for your $1 Google Home Mini and enjoy 2 months of free Spotify in the interim!
Only coral color available as at November 18 2018 All colors back in stock as at November 21 2018!